Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random food post

I haven't posted in weeks haha. I've been really stressed with uni and piano exams, which are coming up really soon and I'm now actually starting to freak out. 

Anyway, here are some lovely pictures of food and random stuff. 
Enjoy!!

Red velvet cake that I assembled at work. I didn't bake it but only made the frosting and layered them. Fyi, I'm not a baker at work. I'm just an awesome cashier and promoter hahaha. Also, Saturday is my last day! :(

My boss wanted to try to see if they can sell waffles at the bakery as their tea time promotion so I whipped this up for him. I had to lug my 3-in-1 waffle machine to the bakery. 

Bought this pan from Diaso coz it's too cute. Thinking of what to make with this. 


My first attempt at a rainbow cake for Cinyi's birthday. Not too bad but I wouldn't use buttercream ever again. I think I'll try cloud frosting or cream cheese frosting. Yum. :D
The aftermath of the rainbow cake all over my hands. 

Blueberry cheese tart made by the new baker at work. She's an amazing baker, but the seniors are out to get her. :/ 


Lemon squares I made for a lunch gathering at my second aunt's house.  Pretty good for a first attempt.

Creme Brulee that my second aunt made. She also made a delicious tiramisu.  I'd love to make both of those but I don't think anyone in my family except my brother would eat them. 

That's all for this post! Feel free to leave comments anywhere on this blog, either on my posts or on my tagboard. Also, I'm starting uni on Monday! Wish me luck! :D 


No comments: