Monday, November 21, 2011

20.11.2011

Today, we had our Moral Project to do.

I didn't know that my alarm wouldn't ring if my phone was updating, so obviously I woke up late and skipped breakfast.

When we arrived at Selayang, I paired up with Val. We had to carry tables and stuff all in the hot sun and when we were having our briefing, I suddenly felt dizzy. Things in front of my eyes were starting to go dark. I tried to breathe deeply and stop myself from fainting, however, when I leaned on Val, I totally blacked out.

Apparently, according to Val, my head fell on Kara's shoes after banging into Chee Loong. He then carried me to the basketball court where I regained consciousness. I barely remember Sundar bringing me apple juice while Val handed me a bottle of 100 Plus from Ryan and Yat Meng went to get me some food.

It was a traumatic and painful experience, but without going through this, I would have never known who are the ones who truly care about me. These people that helped me have met and known me for less than 9 months, but yet the way they showed their concern really touched my heart.

The day went on as normal, with amazing friends and crazy experiences.

Friendship has never been something I would work so hard on, or strive for, and now I know why; I was waiting for the right moment and the right group of awesome friends.

All I have to say is that these guys are keepers.






No comments: