Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cupcake honesty

I think some of you might know that I enjoy baking and cooking. As a matter of fact, I enjoy it so much that I really want to turn my hobby into a career.

To be really frank, I'm not sure where to start. 

When I was in Form 3, right before my PMR exams, I told my mum that I wanted to study Gastronomy, or culinary arts, she said no. 


Maybe she thought that it was something that I hangat-hangat tahi ayam and wouldn't stick with it and would get bored of it. Nonetheless, I did not. 


Alas, I now regret taking Ausmat and not going to Le Cordon Bleu and maybe my mother regrets it too as she asked me today if I thought of becoming a professional baker.


As of right now, I'm really confused and stressed out about my future. So, maybe you can help me out by letting me know if I'm good at what I do. Thanks. :)


   

It will be awesome if you could support me and my dreams. :) Feel free to leave comments for details. 
 
Hello Kitty Chocolate Chip cookies


Chocolate Chip Cookies


Carrot cupcake and mocha cupcake with cream cheese frosting
Blueberry Cheese Tarts




2 comments:

WWS said...

if you haven't done this yet,try spending like few days to really think about what you like the most so you can make a better decision.Just think carefully about it and don't need to be so stressed .

I've gone through this that's why i switched from sunway college to UCTI. I took the engineering subjects in MUFY course in sunway cause my mum told me that engineering earns better and stuffs and IT is not worth it since so many people are doing IT. So,after 1 sem of being in MUFY,i studied quite hard but still,my result sucks badly.And at that time my mum finally let me to study what i really like- IT. In this course,not to boast but i didn't even really study and i still scored like gpa 3.7 in my exams,that's because i like IT and i do research myself at home even when school hasn't taught that yet/doesn't have the topic,that's why i scored well. and it's not too late to change to culinary arts yet,so think wisely and i wish you all the best :) nice cakes you have there btw, whatsapp me if you wanna talk =)

Michelle said...

Thanks haha. I just saw this. I'll be doing something else I like in uni and maybe later in life pursue this dream.

Cheers. :)