Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just an update rant

Hello! As I have completely no idea how many people still read the shit I post here, I'm just going to tell you everything (well, not literally everything) that has happened since the last time I posted. 

As of tomorrow, I will be in my  year 2 of uni, which means I have 2 more years of studying until I can get my degree (given that I pass all my subjects from now on). If you have read my previous post, you'd know that I'm currently studying for my psychology degree, it's probably not what I want to do, but it probably is what I'm going to end up doing, whether I want to or not, in order to earn a living. Even after 3 years since graduating from secondary school, I don't know what I want to do in life. All I know is when I ask myself (not when other people ask me) I will, in the most honest way you can be to yourself, say that my goal in life is to help people and make people happy. 


I know you may think that making people happy is so easy and you can just do it right now! Well, I can, but only to a certain extent and to a certain group of people. Right now, while you're bombarded by school work and family duties, you can only reach out to those around you and help them. These people already have me and others around to help them as well, so I don't need to contribute much. The people that I really want to help are those without families and people to care for them; they are the ones who need it the most. To actually do that, I'd need a lot of time and of course a lot of money. My future degree will hopefully help me fund that and allow me to do what I want to do.


However, social and charity work isn't the only thing that I want to do in order to make people happy. This may sound really really stupid, but for the past few days, I've been really anxious about uni and stuff (don't want to say what) so I've been watching (more than normal) YouTube videos to keep my mind occupied. The sense of community and friendship and positivism made me very happy and forget all the issues in my mind temporarily. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I'd really want to be a content creator, be it through blogging or vlogging or Youtube. Actually the latter two isn't really favourable because I have the cracked voice of a donkey. 


Right now, I'm saving up to go to another country to study for my Masters degree by doing my own business online. It's not doing that great, if I'm being honest and at times I really want to rip my hair out of my head. I'm not sure how it will do when I'm balancing school and this, but if I really can't cope anymore, I'll quit. It really isn't as easy as compared to a 9-5 job where you get a fixed income (which was how I paid for my iPhone) but it is more satisfying when results show. 


So, that's it. I will try to blog a bit more, for my own entertainment and maybe start a new website just for it. We'll see. 

No comments: