Monday, April 7, 2014

I can't wait to meet you

I've created this idea of a person in my mind, my "soulmate" to be exact.

It doesn't matter what gender they are, or if they're gonna be my best friend or future partner, but they're the most amazing person I'm ever going to meet. 

We would have so much in common, but so many things different too, so we constantly learn new things through each other and we're never bored.

We'd understand each other intrinsically. 

There'll never be awkward silence between us because we value silence as much as the words we speak. 

They'd make me feel independent and dependent at the same time. 

They'd help me work on my flaws and perfect my strengths. 

We'd watch movies that we've seen a million times before because sometimes we like knowing how things end.

Sometimes we'd be unpredictable and go on adventures to recharge our minds. 

Most of the time just waking up and knowing that we have each other is enough. 

But sometimes I wonder if this person is possible; if the only reason I feel left out all the time is because I don't try at all but instead focus on an ideal that I created. 

Which is probably why I always get so disappointed in people all the time. 

Oh well. 

No comments: