Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I miss August


I miss August. 

I miss the people, the work, and the sights especially. 

I'm not sure how possible it is to change within a month, but I somehow feel different; good and bad different.

The good is that I feel that I've learnt so much from those people in the picture. Those people who barely knew me have come to love me for who I am within that short period of time, and I, them. I've learnt to trust and put my faith in people I've never worked with before. I also have a newer perspective on life which comes from being with people from so many different backgrounds. 


Well now for the bad. Mainly, I just feel detached and disconnected from the people who are currently around me. Maybe it's my own fault for purposefully distancing myself after they had left, and maybe it's because we never did connect on the level like I did with them. 

Nonetheless, I am here, and currently there's nothing I can do to not be physically here and I should make the best of it. 

Here's to August 2015. 

No comments: